Change of Staff in Moncton

Philip Dowling

• VATCAN Staff
    • View Profile
    • VATCAN Website
Change of Staff in Moncton
« on: September 08, 2019, 09:53:26 PM »
Hi All

It was with great reluctance that I accepted the resignation of Jim Allen as Chief of the Moncton FIR.

Jim has served in that capacity and others within VATCAN for a number of years with distinction.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jim for his incredible hard work in Moncton over the last year and a half and also for all his hard work in the other roles he has fulfilled.  I am sure you will all join me in wishing Jim the very best for the future.  The good news is, Jim will still be around, manning the scopes!  So that is wonderful!

As you will have seen, there was a posting for the Moncton FIR chief.  We have now concluded that process and I am very pleased to announce that Stephen Hayward.  Stephen comes to us with a wealth of hobby and real world experience which also includes holding the Deputy Chief position in Moncton. 

Please join me in welcoming Stephen to the Chiefs position.  I look forwards to seeing Stephen continue Jim's amazing work and seeing Moncton continue to grow from strength to strength!
Phil Dowling  (813710)
VATCAN Division Director

p.dowling@vatcan.ca
vatcan.ca

Travis Chan

• VATCAN Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Change of Staff in Moncton
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 10:26:22 PM »
Congrats Stephen on the promotion to Chief, looking forward to working with you in the near future.
Travis Chan (1402756)
Deputy Division Director
travis.chan@vatcan.ca

Jagard Strong

• CZQM Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 07:06:26 AM »
Congratz Captin Moose.
Moncton FIR
Events Coordinator

Stephen Hayward

• CZQM Staff
    • View Profile
    • Moncton FIR
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 10:12:56 AM »
Thanks. I look forward to working with my fellow CZQM management members, CZQM controllers and VATCAN staff. Cheers
Stephen Hayward
FIR Chief
CZQM Moncton/Gander FIR
firchief@czqm.ca

Nathan Power

• CZWG Staff
    • View Profile
    • Winnipeg FIR
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 10:56:03 AM »
Congratulations Steve! Welcome to the chiefs club.