Resignation Deputy Director Of Gander Oceanic (CZQO2)

Ethan Mason

• Members
    • View Profile
Resignation Deputy Director Of Gander Oceanic (CZQO2)
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:39:46 PM »

To Gander Oceanic and those within VATCAN,

While I have enjoyed my time in Gander Oceanic, like all things, it must come to an end. At 0100z on April 6th, 2019. I will be officially resigning my position as the Deputy Chief of Gander Oceanic I would like to take the time to thank those who help and guided me on this journey from being the Chief Instructor all the way to being the Director of Gander Oceanic.

I am thankful to have helped in the development of the new operating procedures within them, and wish all the staff there the best, present and future. I would also like to reach my gratitude to the Vatcan staff as if it wasn't for them, Gander OCA would not be as recognized as it is now.

I will be continuing my journey to help rebuild elsewhere and revive other sectors as there are places who desperately need the help. I wish everyone the best.

In closing, with the words of C.S Lewis  “integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching”

Ethan Mason, 1279035
Former Deputy Director of Gander Oceanic
I1
Ethan Mason, 1279035
Acting Director of Gander Oceanic

Nathan Power

• CZWG Staff
    • View Profile
    • Winnipeg FIR
Re: Resignation Deputy Director Of Gander Oceanic (CZQO2)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 07:45:30 PM »
Congratulations on a great term as a leader in Gander, Ethan. ZQO wouldn't be the same without you!